Tel:
China Shaker Kitchen Cabinet Doors manufacturer
Nanjing Siyan International Ltd.

Every order matters, big or small !

Home ProductsPVC Decorative Foil

Wear Resistant PVC Decorative Foil Strip Pattern For Cabinet Doors

Wear Resistant PVC Decorative Foil Strip Pattern For Cabinet Doors

Wear Resistant PVC Decorative Foil Strip Pattern For Cabinet Doors

Product Details:

Place of Origin: JIANGSU CHINA
Brand Name: SIYAN
Certification: ROHS
Model Number: SY-402-1B

Payment & Shipping Terms:

Minimum Order Quantity: 1000 meters
Price: Negotiation
Packaging Details: 1) At first, every roll pvc decorative foil is wrapped by PE foam, 2) Then the pvc decorative foil rolls will be packed on pallet with transparent protection film.
Delivery Time: within 15 days after receiving deposit
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Western Union, paypal
Supply Ability: 200000 meters per month
Contact Now
Detailed Product Description
Color: Custom Wood Grain Item: Membrane Vacuum Press PVC Decorative Foil
Thickness: 0.18mm Free Sample: 3 Meters
Product Name: Custom Membrane Vacuum Press PVC Decorative Foil For Cabinet Doors Usage: Used For Wooden Panels

 

 

Custom membrane vacuum press PVC decorative foil for cabinet doors

 

 

We are specialized in producing PVC decorative foil, the PVC decorative foil can be cover for furniture, aluminum tube, desk, table, wood board, wall panels, door, cupboards, ect. We have many different colors for PVC decorative foil.

 

 

Pvc decorative foil specification:

 

1*20GP container = around 30,000 meters pvc decorative foil in a container
Material PVC
Specifications width:650-1400mm
  thickness: 0.08mm-2.5MM
surface Matte,glossy,high-glossy,embossed,flat
MOQ 1000 meters per color for the Custom membrane vacuum press PVC decorative foil for cabinet doors
Delivery time 2-3weeks after receiving 30% deposit.
Payment terms T/T,L/C at sight
Price terms FOB Yantian or shekou port or ex-work price
Supply ability 200,000m per month
Main market

Russia,Iran,Southest Asia,South America,etc

 

 

Welcome to visit us:

 

The clients are always welcome to visit our company, and we are looking forward for establishing the win-win relationship with you. Hope that we will be the long-term co-operation partners soon. If you have any doubt please just call us send email to our email info@si-yan.cn

Wear Resistant PVC Decorative Foil Strip Pattern For Cabinet Doors

 

 

Payment details:

Item EXW/FOB/CIF
OEM We can produce according to customers' sample
payment terms 30% deposit paid after sales contract confirmed,the rest 70% paid before shipping.
payment T/T,Western Union,Moneygram, L/C.
MOQ 1000meters/per model

 

 

FAQ:

Q.If our quantity less than your MOQ, how can i make an order?

A.If your quantity is small, please contct our sales and send your reuqirements in details, we will help you to check our stock accordingly and send you feedback.

 

Q.How can i get a sample?

A.Samples is for free, please ask it from our sales if you need some samples for testing.


Q.Can you do fast deliverying?
A.20-25 workdays, if your order is urgent, we can do fast deliverying wihin7-10 days.


Q.What can i do if i get the goods with bad quality?
1.Take photos of the goods with problem,

2.Keep the goods for us,

3.Send all your feedback to our sales, our client service team will help you solve the problem together. If the problem cuased by us, we will send you replacement in next order.

Contact Details
Nanjing Siyan International Ltd.

Contact Person: Julian Lee

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)

Nanjing Siyan International Ltd.
709 Tower 3, Jiaye International Plaza, 158 Lushan Road, Nanjing 210019, China
Tel:86-25-8465-8397
Mobile Site Privacy Policy China Good Quality Shaker Kitchen Cabinet Doors Supplier. © 2018 - 2020 shakerkitchencabinetdoors.com. All Rights Reserved.