Tel:
China Shaker Kitchen Cabinet Doors manufacturer
Nanjing Siyan International Ltd.

Every order matters, big or small !

Home ProductsPVC Decorative Foil

Wood Grain Texture PVC Foil For MDF , PVC Decorative Film For Home Furniture

Wood Grain Texture PVC Foil For MDF , PVC Decorative Film For Home Furniture

    • Wood Grain Texture PVC Foil For MDF , PVC Decorative Film For Home Furniture
    • Wood Grain Texture PVC Foil For MDF , PVC Decorative Film For Home Furniture
  • Wood Grain Texture PVC Foil For MDF , PVC Decorative Film For Home Furniture

    Product Details:

    Place of Origin: JIANGSU CHINA
    Brand Name: SIYAN
    Certification: ROHS
    Model Number: SY-PVC-404

    Payment & Shipping Terms:

    Minimum Order Quantity: 1000 meters
    Price: Negotiation
    Packaging Details: wrapped by PE foam,then on pallet with transparent protection film
    Delivery Time: within 15 days after receiving deposit
    Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Western Union, paypal
    Supply Ability: 200000 meters per month
    Contact Now
    Detailed Product Description
    Pattern: Wood Texture Usage: PVC Membrane Foil For Covering Furniture
    Thickness: 0.15mm Or Custom Freight Fee: Tell Us Your Quantity And Port, You Will Get It Soon
    Manufacture: Yes, We Are Product Name: Manufacturer Wood Grain Texture Pvc Membrane Foil For Covering Furniture

     

     

    Manufacturer wood grain texture pvc membrane foil for covering furniture

     

     

     

    MAIN PRODUCTS

     

    PVC decorative foil is not a new kind of decoration material through these years, more and more people accept to use the PVC decorative foil for their furniture decoration. PVC decorative foil is mainly used on MDF, Particle board, wooden board, fibreboard etc for doors, kitchen cabinet, wardrobe, furniture, PVC and wall panels.

     

     

     

    SPECIFICATION OF PVC decorative foil

     

    Material PVC
    Specifications width:650-1400mm
      thickness: 0.08mm-2.5MM
    surface Matte,glossy,high-glossy,embossed,flat
    MOQ 1000 meters per color for the Manufacturer wood grain texture pvc membrane foil for covering furniture
    Delivery time 2-3weeks after receiving 30% deposit.
    Payment terms T/T,L/C at sight
    Price terms FOB Yantian or shekou port or ex-work price
    Supply ability 200,000m per month
    Main market

    Russia,Iran,Southest Asia,South America,etc

     

     

     

    ABOUT US

     

    Nanjing Siyan International Ltd. was established in February 2006, is a large private enterprise located in Jiangsu province. Our PVC decorative foil has a wide range of usage, such as cabinets decoration, doors decoration, PVC panels decoration, room doors decoration, ceiling panels decoration, etc.

    Welcome to call us directly or send email to info@si-yan.cn

     

     

     

    PACKAGE

     

    1*20GP container = around 30,000 meters pvc decorative foil in a container

     

     

     

    FAQ

     

    Q: Are you manufacturer?
    A: Yes, we are factory, we are a professional factory in producing kinds of PVC decorative foil for years.
    Q: Could you send me all your catalogues?
    A: As we have too many different PVC decorative foil, it is really too hard for us to send you all. Please inform us products specification, we'll make a quotation for you.
    Q: Could you send me some samples?
    A: We can offer free samples for your evaluation, you only pay for delivery express.
    Q: How do I purchase your goods?
    A: You select the PVC decorative foil, tell us your specification, then we offer the price list, after you finalize, send us the purchase order, quantity and others information, T/T 30% of total amount as deposit; T/T the rest 70% balance before shipment.

     

     

     

    FEATURES OF PVC DECORATIVE FOIL

    • Non-toxicity,paint-free,environmental-friendly material

    • Waterproof, Acid and Alkali Resistant,shrink resistance

    • Easy to clean,Unfading

    • Exquisite wood grain and printing colorWood Grain Texture PVC Foil For MDF , PVC Decorative Film For Home Furniture

    • Wood Grain Texture PVC Foil For MDF , PVC Decorative Film For Home Furniture

    Wood Grain Texture PVC Foil For MDF , PVC Decorative Film For Home FurnitureWood Grain Texture PVC Foil For MDF , PVC Decorative Film For Home Furniture

    Contact Details
    Nanjing Siyan International Ltd.

    Contact Person: Julian Lee

    Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)

    Nanjing Siyan International Ltd.
    709 Tower 3, Jiaye International Plaza, 158 Lushan Road, Nanjing 210019, China
    Tel:86-25-8465-8397
    Privacy Policy China Good Quality Shaker Kitchen Cabinet Doors Supplier. Copyright © 2018 - 2019 shakerkitchencabinetdoors.com. All Rights Reserved.